Paris Fashion week is definitely my favorite of them all. Every “in” and most popular designer introduces their Fall-Summer collection and reveals new fascinating trends. For me, some of them are a little crazy, however I know that a year later I’ll probably be using it so now a days I’m completely open to everything!
It all started on October 1st with a total of 8 shows and the fist one was Givenchy. It was staged outdoors in front of the Paris Museum National d’Histore Naturelle. The guest list included some of Ricardo Tisci’s (head designer) closest friends like Courtney Love, Gigi Hadid, Kim Kardashian (plus, she had to see her sister walking the runway), Joan Smalls, Lea T and others! Because it was kind of cold outside, guests were given some Silver Mylar Wraps to keep them warm during the show. How stylish right?! Well, it had to be Givenchy!
There were some colors and trends that we saw during this show that I love! Here are some of them:
- The colors that stood out were: black, nudes and oranges and red and of course burgandy.
- Most of the outfits were accessorized with really big pendants necklaces
- Prints were mostly stripes florals and dots.
- Some dresses were based from the classic white collared shirts. LOVE THIS ONE!
- Most of the outfits were used with mules with nude or colored socks.
- Dresses were fitted and not loose! That made it easy and fun to layer them with other fabrics and colors.
It’s very important to know that the trends and things we see in the runway does not mean we have to wear them exactly the way they show us! We can take what we like the most and use them as we like with our own style!
For example, who doesn’t wear stripes? Who doesn’t wear floral prints? Who doesn’t wear mules…. You see? It doesn’t mean you have to wear them with socks! Just taking the trend and make it your own!
Here are some pictures from the runway that represent each trend and color I just mentioned. If you like one or would like an idea of how to wear one of this trends please make sure to let me know and I will help you for sure!!!
(Pictures from: vogue.es.com)